Thursday, May 26, 2016

Rainy Days


Hello everyone! Just in case you did not know, it has been raining here in the Midwest ALL WEEK LONG!
For four days straight it has rained non stop, and I'm starting to go stir crazy! They are calling for rain through the holiday and into next week so I've got a while before its all over with.

Unfortunately, I can't work on any of my paint projects or do much DIY around the house while its raining so I have been Spring cleaning instead.



Do I sound like I'm whining? Well, I kind of am! LOL

On the bright side, the day before the rain started I was able to tackle two small projects related to my patio and I can't wait to show you once the rain subsides!

Until then I will continue my Spring cleaning and dreaming of the sunshine and the pools that will be opening soon.

How is the Spring weather in your neck of the woods? Getting much rain?

Jennifer





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.