Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Thrifty Finds-Fabulous Trumeau Mirror

 
I has been a while since I had a Thrifty Finds post.
 
After I got to thinking about it, I realized that I haven't shared with you my finds from National Thrift Store Day a few weeks ago so here we go.
  
My finds are hit and miss, and the type of deals that I find is cyclical with the economy. 
 
You see, sometimes I walk out empty handed, and sometimes I get lucky and score great deals that even amaze ME!
 
As far as the cycle of finding good stuff, you have to keep in mind on what is going on WITH the economy and look for the OPPOSITE things than what everyone else is looking for.
 
Luckily for me, I applied this strategy and kept my eyes out for good deals on homewares in August while everyone else was looking for back to school items like jeans, shoes, and back packs/handbags.
 
So while everyone else was digging thru the clothing I was scoping out all the awesome homewares and found this AMAZING piece sitting all alone waiting for her new home!!!!
  
 
 
Pin It 
 
I found this trumeau mirror at a Goodwill that I haven't been to in over a year.
 
They used to be one of my favorite stores but they changed about a year ago so I quit going and recently decided to swing by and pay them a visit, and I am glad I did!
 


 I love that it is in a neutral beige color and already distressed.




The mirror is beveled and there is even a hanger on the back too.
 
So I just need to wipe it down and then it is ready to hang up!


 
 
 
Pin It 
And here is the picture of it in my cart at the GW.
 
Sorry its so dark but I took it with my phone because I knew you wouldn't believe me!!!! LOL
 


So what can I say? I am opportunistic and know what I want when I see it! My new trumeau mirror already has a home and I can't wait to show it to you cleaned and hung up!
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

I have a few more Thrifty Finds posts coming your way to get you all caught up on my hunt.
 
 
Have a wonderful week.....glad its a short one!
 
 
Jennifer





Linking Up To These Great Parties:
 
Savvy Southern StyleTreasure Hunt ThursdayThe Bajan TexanThrifty Thursday Squaregiveawaysweekend retreat link party | www.akadesign.caDiana-RamblesJUNKINLOGO2211111Get Your DIY OnDwellings-the Heart of You HomeWednesday Link Partysouthern hospitality

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.