Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tufted Blue Chair with Nail Head Trim

Ok, If you read my last post about my latest thrift store finds, you will remember that I told you how the good
Thrift Store Fairy herself must have been watching over me because I landed some AWESOME deals
over the past couple weeks, well since
Memorial Day weekend really.
 
 
After the whole fiasco with my last thrift store shopping experience I finally went back a day or two later hoping to do more shopping, and to my surprise I hit the jackpot AGAIN!
 
There was this very nice navy blue chair sitting by herself waiting for her new home.  
 
 
 
She was dusty and needed to be steam cleaned but other than that she was in GREAT shape!
 
There were not stains (just surface dust), no rips, tears, and all the parts were strong and in tact.
 
(The major points I look for in a used chair.)
 
I was drawn to this chair by the arms and tufted back so as soon as I saw it she became mine!
 
 
 

 
Here are a few more shots of my new chair in my driveway the day I brought it home.




Just some dust.............


 
 
A little scratch that can easily be fixed.............
 

 
 
and I already have her space picked out.
 
So far I have cleaned her up and put her in her space but she is not ready to been seen quite yet.
 
I will however be publishing a post about her and her new spot in my house later this month.
 
 
I also found these two banana leaf chairs on Craigslist that I plan on using in my dining room but hey need a little TLC first.
 
 

 


So what do you think? Do you like my new chairs?
 
 
The navy chair is a bit different than what I normally buy but I really like it a lot and I can't wait to show you her new home!
 
 
 
 
Jennifer


buttonFrom My Front Porch To Yours- Treasure Hunt ThursdayTop Collage FInal Weekend re Treat Link Party #71JUNKINLOGO2211111Titicrafty-Bewitch-me-LinkParty-400x4001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.