Friday, May 16, 2014

Buy one get one FREE paint this weekend 5/17 and 5/18

 
Just wanted to let everyone know about the paint sale this weekend at Ace. (5/17 &5/18)
 
 
This weekend Ace Hardware has paint on sale for buy one get one for FREE!
 
That is an amazing deal!
 
Klark and Kensington paint is good paint and this is a fabulous deal on paint!
 
You can find a link to Ace Hardware on my right side bar.
 
Just click on the link to go straight to their website to find more information on the sale or to shop around.
 
 
I have been busy with my garage sale this week and will be happy to have it done with tomorrow afternoon!
 
Maybe afterwards I can go shop for some paint! :)
 
 
 
 
Enoy!
 
 
 
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.