Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cheers to a New Year!

 
 
 
Hello everyone!
I apologize for being MIA for the last two weeks but I am taking a much needed break and will be back with new and inspiring projects next week.
 
Until then, I leave you with a gorgeous NYE centerpiece made from old wine bottles.
 
 
http://www.nobiggie.net/nye-free-printable-and-centerpiece/
(Nobiggie.net)
 
 
 
I just love this centerpiece from No Biggie.net.
 
You can click on the picture to take you right to the site.
 
The Pop/Fizz/Clink picture in the background is also one of their creations that you will love!
 
And for more New Year's inspiration you can visit my Pinterest board too by clicking HERE.
 
 
 
Next week I will be back in action and will resume my regular blogging schedule with fun DIY and trash to treasure makeovers, until then I wish you all a
Very Happy New Year and hope you will drink responsibly and be safe!!!!
 
See ya next year!!!
 
(don't cha hate when people say that?!) LOL
 
 
Jennifer
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.