Wednesday, May 1, 2013

How Do You Like Your Strawberry Shortcake


My post today may cause you to drool so be prepared as you read thru it!
 
With it being Spring and all I couldn't resist sharing one of my favorite Springtime deserts with you....
 
good ol' strawberry shortcake!
 
You can click on each picture for a link to the owning site.
 

 
 
 
 
Let's start with the most traditional strawberry shortcake which is strawberries and pound cake....very traditional and yummy! -My favorite!
 
 
 
 
How about strawberries layered with angle food cake and lady fingers.....
 
 
Feeling festive? How about some strawberry shortcake shots? Perfect for a GNO!
 
 
.....Or how about strawberry shortcake with homemade "biscuit" style cakes?
 
 
 
 
 
..... And some of you like your strawberry shortcake on a stick. How clever!
 
 
 


 
 
Then of course there's strawberry pizza....why didn't I think of that?!?!




 

  And look at this tower of srawberry goodness!
Strawberry filled cake. Wow!
 

 
 
....a refershing desert of strawberries and ice cream.
What a combo!
 
 
 
 
....Oh and could resist a strawberry shortcake CUPCAKE!?!
 
 
 
 
Whatever your preference, there's a strawberry shortcake for YOU!
 
 
Last year in our garden we only had a few strawberry plants.
Here is the bulk of our crop.....one small bowl of strawberries!
 
 
 
 Pin It
 
 
 
....but I hope this year our crop doubles so I can make some of those recipes above!
Wish me luck! :)
 
 
 
Jennifer
 
 
 
Linking Up to These Great Parties:
BlogButtonFrench Country Cottage
The Shabby Nest <br><br><br><b>Join us every Friday...</b>Natasha In OzChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe Dedicated House
Monday Funday Header - Draftmop it up mondaysThe Scoop bannercreativetuesdaybutton My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

BlogButton

9 comments:

  1. My poor taste buds! good post awfully tempting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am craving strawberries now!! LOL Oh my, these all look wonderful. Just pinned. Thanks so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally wanting some strawberry shortcake right now! Those little shots are too cute and would be perfect for a girl's night out!
    I hope you will come link this great round-up to the Pinworthy Projects Party over on my blog, Just Us Four!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE strawberry short cake! These all look scrumptious. You're right, I'm drooling! Thanks for the spark, I'm off to market!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! :) Love this! So many takes on a classic, eh? FOllowed you from the Piworthy Projects Party, btw! Also, I’d like to invite you to come link up with me at my link party! I’d love it if you could stop by & link up some of your recipes! Here's the link: http://anyonitanibbles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/Tasty-Tuesdays-8-features-ad.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, lots of strawberries today...and I love it!! They are my favorite, and strawberry shortcake is probably one of top three favorite desserts for me. YUMMO.
    Stopping by via Kathryn's.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love strawberries!! Thanks for sharing all these different ways to enjoy them.
    Found you at Pretty Things linky party.
    Lucy @coffeewithus3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look really good! I am so glad that it is strawberry season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great round up of recipes! My name is Katie and I host Inspired Weekends, open from Thursday to Thursday. I would love to have you link up!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.